Sunday, August 09, 2015

Toronto to CONUS

As I sit here at pearson airport and reflect. I needed this. To let mind and soul be at peace and deal with everything.

Toronto wasn't the grden spot but I definitely have some memories to keep from this trip.

Letting all the full power me is rather scary apparently. It was intoxicating and fed me into a wonderful frenzy. Delivery of pain that I have held in and never thought I would let out. Now I have that taste and that experience. The taste still maked me salivate right now.

Customs here was something else leaving today. It took forever to get through it. And all the damn walking is senseless. This is not a commuter friendly airport.

Oh and what in the hell. They have maple crown royal. Lol

I better eat something I think. Lol

Don't worry the Representative will return in a few hours to placate and make people happy.

Till then I will see you in the skies

No comments: