Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Light Bulb Is On

I enjoyed Toronto. I finally got a chance to let out some of my sadist. It was an intoxicating experience. I look forward to do it again. But not sure about full capacity though. That probably won't leave anything at all afterwards.

I really need to fuck a whole lot more but the prospects are not that great and I need quality with the quantity. Not just some pussy, mouth and ass to go into. Between the amount of fucking lately and the sadistic release I know I need to fix the problem. To purge regularly. That need to dominate and make them cum.

The episode with Chocolate was unexpected but thankfully needed and appreciated. Combined with the Dizzle episode has helped feed the Beast a bit. Combined with Lil Red it actually was doable. But it is time to make a number of changes to keep things going and make things a lot better.

And the relationship understanding has been thrown to the seas. The waves have crashed and destroyed. And who knows what is still standing. Hell there is so much damaged goods running around I am standing in a minefield. From craziness of not being interested but wanting to do activities that are only reserved for those interested in each other. To episodes of I just can't be open to you because you cursed me out and dropped me.  Relationships have shown to be a clusterfuck with females even more now.

Now, I look forward to the next piece of the puzzle.  And the answers to these impossible questions.

And the gray area research has not been working. That shit holds a whole bunch of fucking crazy.

It's time to overcome, adapt and destroy

No comments: