Friday, August 14, 2015

The Representative: Orange is the new black

ok so I decided to watch the first series of this show. I am at least 3 or 4 episodes in.

I am wondering is this supposed to be the new female version of that old show Oz?  It definitely seems this way.

Thankfully I am smart enough to understand that this is entertainment and not a real aspect of female prisons.

But I have to say the thick puerto rican chick that is named Dia I think. Is a thick and sexy something. I would fuck her senseless and break her mind more than a few times.


Well, this is as much as me, the Rep is allowed to appear tonight. The Real Deal is in control and busy apparently.

Until the next time. I am the Representative. Giving you those fucked up warm, fuzzy feelings that you seek.


oh and I was wrong. I watched at least 5 episodes.

No comments: