Friday, December 29, 2017

No Resolutions...Just an OverHaul

The usual questions about resolutions are floating around.

My answer...

No resolutions at all. I already started overhauling, compartmentalizing, destroying and imprisoning things.

Dating has sucked.
D/s and M/s has beyond testing and trying
Distance is the new life blood
Solving, supporting and being there is seriously costly

Due to the lack of being able to talk to anyone about anything of meaning or have good intellectual conversations I have revised things down to a level that others can understand and be comfortable with. Their love and communication languages if you will. lmao

If there will be no effort, interest or anything to maintain a connection, relation, relationship or dynamic then we will deploy RRP (rapid response protocol.)  This year so much leeway was given like it was candy land for them.

Rekindled the need, requirement and necessity of True Connection. So, it has shown light on things like the Hubble. Thankful.

But I do have to say I had the best cannoli cream and cheesecake ever yesterday in N Raleigh. Wooo I am going to have to hit that spot up again. lol

You saw me this year.
Now you think you see me.
The tank is buttoned up and rolling...

No comments: