Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Poetic Reality: Unbreakable

Unbreakable



Sitting here in a perfect storm
Holding onto a typhoon and monsoon
Within two black and white holes

Each moment exposes another
Astronomical quantum singularity
Watching the tribulations unfold

From strangers to those
That claim proximity and a connect to me
Caustic wormholes are shown

Informing me
How I feel, act and think
Or the things that I have been through
And what they mean
Your simple minded fallacies
In thinking that you actually know me

Overt and topping from the bottom attempts
To change and mold me
Furious with my non conformity

Desires that I would be
Just like everyone and everything else that you have seen
To make it easier on cookie cutter mentalities

Fear is your friend
Your lover and spouse
Even your religious sermon on the mount
Your need to project this
So you done your weapon and come after me

As your heart, soul and body
Rebel frequently because of me
Because my disdain for this commonality
While destroying alleged
Politically correct activity

It bothers you
Enrages you that I won’t just give in
That you are feeling me, what has been done and said
Your turmoil and quandaries showing
So obviously

Still
Maintaining with n capitulating

I remain

UNBREAKABLE



From the chocolatezeus collection  12/26/17  ©


No comments: