Sunday, December 31, 2017

The Last Shots of 2017

I have thank all those that contributed the good and the bad. Those that I have met in all the travel this year and those that I just met.

As I finish up another bottle and work on a new one to bring in the year I have reflected, I have dealt with the loss, understood why people have to be moved like a fire sale and laughed at some great memories.

I have been drinking and smoking like crazy pretty much since I got back from texas and got over losing my leg and my life.

As I deal with the parental units and the situation here I will say that I hope you take your mortality and those you choose to be involved with or care about  seriously for whatever you have with them is worth.

I am ready for the next chapters.

The new additions.
Back to traveling like I use to.
Strength in me and those that actually have a real connection with me.
And prospering through this adversity.


As I flip through the picture collage of the good times this year. I will say thank you again for your participation.

And strap in because 2018 is going to be a wild, vicious, dangerous, No Holds Barred ride. So beware. And if need be follow the exit signs now.



Happy New Year and have a great one.


PSSINTA

No comments: