Wednesday, December 27, 2017

And Now for the Highlight Reel

I was sitting up talking to Charlie today at the shop and he threw me for a loop. My fellow gruntanese , mean and outcast is going to be moving early next year. I am like damn. So it made me think about the adventures of this year.

The year was brought in with red on our first time bringing the new year in ever. A lot of chill, laughing, watching and I finally got to sample the food she cooks and gives to everyone but shipping me some.

bgp and I hit my favorite air & space museum. she got to watch me enjoy and be a kid in there. That is one of the places that I never get tired of and always excites me and brings me joy and happiness. Along with so many lasting memories and important things to me.

Hit Amsterdam with red and it brought back memories of being a kid in Belgium as well as new adventures created and the memories of the whole thing. But I loved the torture museum. Sex museum was alright. Watched her do some science and the Nemo science museum. We walked a lot but there was so much to see and had some good food as well. Looking forward to me going back there soon.

tigger and I hung out at the river poetically pontificating. Chilling and smoking.

The Booty review. Man o man you had to be there to understand. You had big gorgeous, big booty judy and map together twerking and dancing. It was like a smorgasbord of ass from big to normal size. And the twerking class that never happened was great!

Had my first pick up play scene that did not end well but that is due to drama and issues of them.  But my next pick up play scenes went well. Two pre negotiated and one negotiated during the cigar social which went well and gave her what she needed. And that made me glad I could help and be of service  to the things she was dealing with and getting past.

The episodes at the golf course. Laughing about that thai wife thing.

The drink and smoke fests that I have had more than a number of times this year. lmao and probably going to squeeze in one more before we out of here. lol

Hitting the basketball games and seeing them play their hearts out.

Once again dressed to the T's for the gala. I miss them days of being dressed up like that and just strolling in like "what? Motherfucking what?"  lmao

I was reminded about the importance of and why true connection was needed and that made me smile and set my protocols accordingly.

This year I got back to traveling some. Not as much as I use to or want. But that is about to go back to standard next year with everything else from the old school me. Let the good times roll!


So I have just been sitting over hear smiling and laughing. Remembering different things that have happened and made me be glad for them.

As the music plays though I am just laughing to myself and about to write the final epitaph in the journal.


Make sure you look at the good times and enjoy them.

No comments: