Sunday, February 07, 2016

Therapy Normalcy and Totality (I thought this was posted already smh)

It has been a week of productivity amid sickness and the unforeseen.  Sister probably has this virus that is going around. The oarental units called 47 times. (No I mean literally 47 times in one day)

I had some convo with lil red at her comfort level which was cool. Allowed for talking and laughing. A big change from things lately. And I appreciated the effort.

Sprinkled me with some relationship convos in there. About availability and emotional statuses.

So in therapy today it hit home that in the cigar shop there is alwaus something amd someone crazy coming in. Today was the skrawny entity that was dressed goth. The other crazy introduced what we didn't know was a boy to us. His name was benjamin and he was a masquerade vampire. I was like what the hell! So I sat there watching the show as always. So the he asks benjamin what vampire clan he was from? The masquerade? And I look up at monroe and I am ctfu. He is trying to keep a straight face and I have to look at them crazy and put my head down.

the entertainment is priceless!!

PSSITA and salud

No comments: