Sunday, February 07, 2016

Jammin Old School, Superbowl, Cigars and All

I have been jammin the past days to DJ L3XX mixes. I think he is an old yokota classmate but I am not for sure. But here is an example of why i am dancing around.






So my Panthers are playing today and could win their first super bowl, which would be off the wall. it is going to be crazy either way. And what a great excuse to get the hell out of the house and enjoy myself while the parental units are here! So it is going to be cigars, pizza, wings, football and alcohol tonight.  Lil Jon YEAH!!

The female parental unit's sister still hasn't died. I haven't seen the female parental unit yet since I got back last night. So I am thankful.

I am debating if i should fix some more bbq chicken but then again I am going to be eating out there so I might just snack.

No comments: