Monday, February 01, 2016

This Weeks Recap

So here is the rundown of how it went down for the last 7 days.

I did check out the show Billions, the expanse and something else that I cannot remember right now. I did enjoy Billions and expanse shocked me with how good they were so I have added to the viewing list of programs.

The subjects that were on the discussion block were compatibility, availability and efforts. There were some lively discussions as well as some interesting ones along with conclusions. But in the aftermath I have had to make some more adjustments and decisions.

oh yeah the female parental units older sister is apparently ready to die in the next couple of days. I am not broken up about her dying or if the parental units can't make it. Either way things would better if they didn't come and everything so there is peace.

outside of that just making decisions and handling business as usual.


No comments: