Monday, February 08, 2016

Poetry: Welcome to My Church

Welcome to My Church



Come lay upon my alter
Naked unto me
Fully

Mentally
Spiritually
Physically

Nothing hidden
As I hold covenant
Over your

Past
Present
Future

I see inside you
The delicate delicacy
The strength on top and beneath
With that layer of
Submission locked between

I will sacrifice you
To being free
To letting go of all those things
That you cling to and have to do
Automatically

I am not what you have
Previously encountered or seen

I am tailor made to
Exorcise your stubborn resistance
To elevating to what you
Want, need and seek

This knife carves you deep
Leaving marks
Upon your heart and psyche
Twisting your natural
Literal order to things

You struggle
Yet you remain perched
Calling for rebirth and pain

Here with outstretched hands
My knife gleaming

I have shown you the way
The vision that lies at the end
Your sacrifice is all that I need

And destiny
Will be manifested
Here upon this altar
We will be

Take me to church
For the sins are
Denial of destiny



From the chocolatezeus collection  2/8/16  ©

No comments: