Friday, February 12, 2016

Poetic Moment: Beyond the Veil

Beyond the Veil



Standing here
Amid the dust and rubble
Blind to anything in front of me

Searching for answers
An application of destiny

Peering to see
Lonely embers
Hanging on against finality

Us
Our
Distant remnants
Of yellow brick road dreams

A supernova
Transmuted into
Lead lined
Black hole of being

I see
No, saw clearly
The possible outlook
Holy Grail to be achieved

But that was just me
The anomaly in this
Unsolved equation

Heart and soul
Laying upon jagged rocks
As jagged edge sings
What should be

I shouldn’t looked behind the curtain
I wouldn’t have seen what I wanted
Never knew this need

As I ride this dead hurricane
Left in the mundane
Catapulted into
Pristine silence

Connected dots
In an unsolved puzzle

A mix of
Irreverent
Irrelevance
Amid the desired
Context and effect

Left here
Blinking and thinking
Bewildered
As wonderment won’t cease

The distance and silence
Paved the way to my

Clabbored feelings
As a heart is sucked up in
Its own black hole

Silently
Reeling




From the chocolatezeus collection  2/12/16  ©

No comments: