Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Balance and Protocols

I am out of balance.

It has been this way for a long time. That balance has gotten better recently since I decided to stick with my old school ways and be Super Captain Caveman, once again.

Causes of unbalance:

  • Life...being an adult responsible for things out of your damn control is always something
  • Lack of Travel...This always helps me. Even if it is merely for a weekend to hang out with my few people in my circle
  • Lack of Sex...This is the most dangerous for the humans. Since I am not getting it on any type of regular basis I am prone to some Death Star level activity
  • Sadist needs to be fed...He is really pissed off and angry right now. The cage is already broken.
Balance keeps things moving appropriately through the chaos and calamities. But as is life, just have to deal with things and destroy existence another way. 

Either way my balance will be back into play no matter who has to be removed, excommunicated and everything else.

My protocol experience has shown me that I have to be Super Caveman. Because, if you let a sub get an inch they are in another orbit a moment later. I have to make sure every protocol and rule is slapped in the face from inception. Because if you amend things they want to act like you have turned into Dr Kavorkian. But the lesson has been learned. 

Life is lessons and experiences. Right now I am wondering the meaning if any of the current mess. Oh well, enjoy your time and days.

To quote my favorite, Gen. George S Patton in closing.

"In case of doubt, attack."

No comments: