Friday, February 12, 2016

Poetic Needs: Just Right

I never would have thought I would like redvelvet. Let  alone need a daily fix of it. 
But oh well!
Ce la vie!!


Just Right



In the darkest night
I stumbled upon
Ultimate dessert
Craving

So sweet
Yet spicy
So enticing
But cold as an ice

Entwined minds
Coincided adult responsibilities of life
Creative minds and lives

Intermingled
Joined by chance
By life

A Master Chef
Delectable delight

She feeds me
With sweet curves
Of chocolate royal delight

As I enjoy the cream
Risen to climax
Dipped in divinity

Willy Wonka’s ultimate
Dessert fix

As she feeds me
Through pain and more pain
My sadist explodes
Like a chocolate molten lava cake

Again
Again
And again

Each bite
Land of the cane
Sound of the flogger
Reigns upon my
Carnivorous rage

For I am left
Like an addict
My hunger rages

This lust cannot
Will not
I don’t want to be
Contained

Just like
Mary J said
You are my sweet thing

And this beast
Must feed
For eternity



From the chocolatezeus collection  2/12/16  ©

No comments: