Sunday, December 27, 2015

Ghost Rider, The Pattern Is Full

They tell me that it is not that serious. Just let things happen at their own time and pace.

Ok, I take and make a mental note to adjust accordingly.


They tell me how permanency is what they seek. But just don't let us get to close to each other. I still need to feel free.

I notate and prepare the escape plan for when it is time for things to go south real quick.


The why you ask and wth:

There has been a lot of convo had, read and listened to concerning the state of relations or situations as they call them.  I have no problem with humans seeing, doing and being the way that they are in this dating, relation, situation thing. I applaud those that know they can't and won't be worth anything in a relationship. So stick to whatever you come up with that suits you and those that deal with that.

My issue has been with those that say they don't want anything with a title or holding some aspect of vulnerability and then want everything to act and be like they are actually in a relationship. Stop the madness an confusion!  You are just 5150 there little girl.

Yes I was a proponent of relationships and marriage. Locked in supermax underneath a couple fortresses it still remains. Preserved.  But I have transmuted from renaissance to caveman to rest at the cromagnon level.

Just like you speak according to the audience you are addressing. You interact socially and relation wise according to who it is directed to.

I feel like the saying of the gladiators before the arena fights should be injected right here.

We who are about to die salute you!!!   LoL



So, I am not stuck in a time warp or expecting anything other than whatever, who I am interacting with is actually capable of doing. You don't give more than you are prepared to give and you don't waste time and energy on things that hold no relevancy.

situationships
we just fuck
or whatever else

it's all good
just state what you want and stick with it


as for me...


I am breaking left and kicking in the afterburners!!!


till the next time...Salud

No comments: