Saturday, January 02, 2016

Words of Zeus: Excerpts and Conversion

Doing a lot of writing lately. I am getting back to getting things done with the books and just letting whatever be said to be said. So here is some:


Comparative Application


Yeah, yeah, yeah
I hear you say
We are in a relationship
We are dating

Simple words
That frankly
Have no to absolutely no meaning

When I can look and see
No real world application
Then it is as worthless as
The hot air you breathe

If there is a meaning then
You show it
Give it a level of importance
Focus and follow through

But when it is merely
Comparison shopping
Don’t think you will get the
Royal treatment

Our so called relation
So called dating
Well
You are just
Something available to do
And I thank you for services rendered
Until I find a replacement for you




From the chocolatezeus collection  1/2/16  ©




And here is another one for you to read through




Negated Affects


The more that you claim that you love
The more that you put me through
The more I forget about you

Yes baby
Lead me to the point that
You can be
A distant monkey bitch memory

You can have your own
Monkey bitch induction ceremony
Tailor made for you

You say you love me
Don’t waste your breathe claiming
It is just more global warming shit
As the bullshit spills from your mouth
That napalm wouldn’t wash out

You wanted to put me through
These hoops so you can feel like
You are something to you
You simply remain
A worthless bitch
Through and through

So I smile brightly
And say thank you
You have entertained
And now you are through


From the chocolatezeus collection  1/2/16   ©

No comments: