Friday, January 01, 2016

Simply Put...It's Been One

The year has changed. Looking back at everything, seeing each column full of different entries and memories. All I can do is shake my head from all of those things.

Last year I walked a path of allowed stupidity and weak mentality. Humanoid traits that I gave way to unfortunately.

Here I am still. Ripping the time line to shreds as I keep breathing. Absurdly continuing along despite the anti personnel mines and incarcerated thinking and times.

There are no resolutions. I made goals as usual. But I have things that are not goals and will be done. Plus my list of things that I am doing to celebrate being the complete and fully evil motherfucking ME!!

After the culling the party will begin in true earnest. The Road Warriors against the Universe. If I had feelings I would feel bad for all of you!! *lmfao*

With that said:

chunking the duece
middle fingers up
busting two shots

Enjoy your ride.
I am not responsible for your hurt feelings, broken body and mind
lol...actually I am and proud of it


Cue my theme music...


No comments: