Friday, January 01, 2016

Spoken Reality: Say Hello To The Bad Guy

Say Hello To The Bad Guy



Cue my theme music
Middle finger to you
Fuck you and you and you

Be nice
Let them see the nice side of you
They aren’t authorized to do anything
But remain a casualty of my
Apathy

I grab my knife, battle axe and gun
Filleting your soul and mind
So I can carve our your heart
To make soles for my boots

If you are looking for
The older version of me
Then you should have gotten in
When you could

Your relevance is
Less than my cigar butts
Leaving cigar burns to your temples
To mainline some understanding
To that thing you call a brain

Looking for
Love, caring and sympathy
You better slice your throat for me
That is where you will find it
Most effectively

If you aren’t riding deep with me
Then you have no
Fucking use to me
And will be cannon fodder to
Feed my carnage quota

So
Let me rip into your
Heart and soul
Show you how
Feelings and emotions
Can be Antarctic
Cold

You wanted a teddy bear
Someone that would conform to your bullshit thinking
Give you that warm blanket of sympathy

Fuck you
Fuck all of you

The Beast is Unleashed
Your heart, body and soul
Merely things for me to
Trample beneath my feet
As I laugh with glee

I am free
Just being me




From the chocolatezeus collection  1/1/16  ©

No comments: