Thursday, September 17, 2015

Shits and Giggles As I Travel

I am glad to finally put some distance between the cause of major stress and myself. I am looking forward more and more to when it is permanent though.  But for right now getting out of the horrid state of alabama will be a vast improvement.

I had to chuckle to myself today remembering the comment "I still love you big evil." It's connotation is comical now. But I am glad everything has been shown. It was about to be another major mistake years ago. So when Lil Red asked about the munchkin situation and I said it was an ex situation. She was a bit shocked. But that was because there was a brief dialogue about her being a submissive and i realized that was a fucking disaster ready to happen. History was made again. And the Familiar is locked in with the associates and monkeys. Good to go.

I am tired after driving all night and being up all day basically. But damn if I can't get any sleep at all still. This is just extra crazy as hell. And I need sleep before tomorrow night and the weekend.

The more and more things occur. It makes me realize I made the right decisions about things, people and associates and less.

It is good to be on the better side of the equation than the side that is bullshit!


*Unleash the Dogs of War....Apocalypse is here*

No comments: