Friday, September 18, 2015

Poetry of Chocolate

Chocolate and Smiles



I want to give you the world
As long as you are my girl
Even though you hate that type of
Application

If I can just give you
That happiness
That will let you be
Nothing but you

To submit to
Love, expression and living
Where there are no needs for walls
As I protect you
Your very own
Death Star

Just give me all that chocolate
Bath me in an abundance
Of those smiles

Treasures that I hold tight
Their priceless treasure
I just can’t get enough of

Contently drowning in chocolate
Seeing the Harley signal in the sky
Your smile nice and bright
Calling, I heed the call
Always on my way

Take my hands
Let this Teddy Bear engulf you
Leave behind the trappings of
Doctor, Doctor

Come be doctored

Chocolate
Molten, melted sweetness
Heavy sweet cream

Chocolate and those smiles
Will solve and fix
Just about anything



From the chocolatezeus collection  9/18/15  ©

No comments: