Monday, September 14, 2015

Another Day, Some More Dementia

The horniness has already left for Mars and is on it's way back. That is how rough it is right now. DAMN!!

The day starts out with the female parental units telling me the people at the cult church they go to asked if I was dating or getting married again.  Because they know how I feel because they lost someone. yadda yadda fucking yadda! As I tell the female parental unit I don't discuss those things with you or the male parental unit. it is none of your business. so here goes that fake christian fucking attitude. lol I just leave. Fuck that!

I hit the cigar shop for some therapy. As usual we solve the world's problems. An elderly man from Ireland was in there today. And I was too shocked and laughing too hard at the old lady that said she had to pay 900 in deposits for two cats she rescued at her apartment. And that money is non refundable. Then she pays 40 a month for the two cats to be there. what the fuck? I don't 'fucking think so!

Other than that thinking and analyzing heavily. Making sure that the armory is stocked and the ABM is ready and primed. Because shit is just ridiculous lately.

*shooting two in the air*

Enjoy your evening, night or whatever

No comments: