Friday, September 18, 2015

Only the Strongest Need Apply

I noticed a weakness when Chocolate Doll died. At first it crept up. Then it merely danced through my existence. Now it seems to have made purchase to my soul. But that was before my scorched earth policy. Currently like internal organs there is a *seek and destoy operation* in place to cull out everything.

Apocalypse in the Marvel comic universe is allegedly the first mutant. The Alpha. He stands alone and outside of everyone and everything. He always states, "only the strong will survive." Even with violent evolution the strong must prevail. He has fought pretty much fought everyone and still remains. Any more history and you would have to be a comic book nerd to understand.

In correlation to Apocalypse and his actions. There are similarities to me.

With that said. Lil Red and I have been through quite a bit. Thus the nature of dating. As always the women that can keep my interest and make me wanna wanna are always these super illustrious, mega rare unicorns that are so weird and eccentric it is like solving the Riddle of the Sphinx.

Among our talks she said the phrase that should be put on a plaque for me. that phrase is "you are really not like anyone else."  As Ru Ru always says, they just are not prepared for you being straight you. But I have heard this a lot since my evolution. At times in negative, I hate you monkey bitch ways. Other times in disbelief. What can I say I can only be me. And it is funny coming from the Queen of Weirdness herself. lol

I began as the nice guy. The ones girls would cling to and want to be around. Because I was their safety net and zone.  "It's just Zeus, he one of the girls," said it all standing in a room of half naked girls. I was that knight in shining armor. The epitome of what society and pipe dreams have told us what a man should be. Captain save a hoe. Mr Fix it (which Lil Red said still is a part of me and I agree). It all amounted to pure folly. And I realize that.

Evolution came. I became what I denied and kept chained in a prison box in the solitary confinement room.

Yes, I am the Teddy Bear that Lil Red and others have said. But I am like the Wrath of Khan Teddy Bear version. Violent, sadistic teddy bear, yep that is all me! Passionate and loving to my people, while dropping my executioner's axe on the back of every neck with glee.

There use to be an internal battle constantly. The good trying to defeat the evil in me. Then I realized that evil must reign supreme. That Evil that I fought is the dna of me. The struggle I have now is with any of the good happening. Love, caring and feeling are mostly dead to me unless you are special to me. And lately we have seen the special people decide to go with the excommunication clause in the relationship contract. The ex munchkin and the delusional teenager chose their paths. Showed that regardless of love and all that. Things are completely irrelevant. I merely cued up Black Sheep's "The Choice is Yours."

I stand here in the carnage. Standing my ground and reveling in the body parts and brain bits of the monkeys and humans laying everywhere. I don't feel any remorse. I gave them and it a shot. Failures happen so that the treasure will be revealed.

To end this on a different note.

There have been severe transitions for me. over this year. Many of them from the looks of from then to now. lol

This weekend I will be attending a swing party. Something I stopped doing and I had agreed because at that point ex munchkin was still something to speak to and do. But hey i said I would go and now i am going to go and show the fuck out! And I am going to do it Havoc style with a slave in tow.  There will be a clear understanding it this is going to be all about me and my pleasure and service.

As I relished in previously the Toronto trip with Lil Red was liberating because i got the chance to let out more of me. And that was a baptism of self growth and revelation. One of the defining moments and best moments of this year without a doubt.

This weekend will be about control, pleasure pain and edification for all involved.

Monkey Bitches, familiars and humans...it is time for you to be put on notice.

a big FUCK YOU  is going down in the RDU!!


No comments: