Saturday, September 19, 2015

H-Day....The Arrival of Havoc

Today will be a bit busy I guess. But it will be one that will be left in the books for sure.

I tend to stick to my word. So when I said I would go to this swing party I was okay with it. Because I don't normally go to play unless I bring my own playmate. I am not the dick flavor or the month or desperate to be liked like that. Plus it has been known that I stepped away from the swing lifestyle because of how fraudulent and fake people are. Especially the ones I have met from NC. Add to that the ex munchkin chick has joined the monkey bitch ranks and it makes for preparations for a nice evening.

So hit this cook out and hang out with some like minded kinky people up north. Then head to RDU for this swing party.

Yeah, I am going to show my ass. There will be a Zeus sighting again but this time there will be even more for them to discuss and hate about me. My non conforming, anti human, don't give a Fuck me will show up and present the Havoc part of the equation.

*snicker*

"Wait till they get a load of me!"

No comments: