Thursday, June 11, 2015

Another regular night

Unable to sleep once again. Insomnia seems to be even more intimate.

My mind on mission impossible processing. Dealing with it all. Making sense of the senseless.

I realize I am the weird anomaly.  It is hard to fathom and think that I operate differently. The fact is that is who I am and how I am.

I am still stunned and in shock with everything that has transpired. One step forward means being shoved a mile backwards.  Those I thought understood and were ready to be who they needed to be. Unable to fulfill their duties.

New valuable leason about attachment and expectations had to be applied to those that were in my circle with me. Signaling a changing of the guard and relations apparently. Maybe the circle needs to be tighter then.

I laugh at respite and comfort that I sought and need. Their reciprocity has left me blank and blinking. All I can do is laugh maniacally.

Planet Apocalypse seems to be a required need now. No need to pick up pieces. Just leave behind what use to be lover, relation and friend to me.

As always it comes down to the Journey. The long walk. Taken alone. No refuge from storms or wars. Mermely the solitary journey into the wastelands of thinking and living with beings.

Lol this would be the point in the movie where they pan to faded memories. Scattered into the wind and blowing.

A sleepless Apocalypse

No comments: