Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Spoken Word: Do You Know

Do You Know



The closeness I have felt with you
The reason why I
Opened up fully
Told you mind, heart and soul

From that first click
When the vibe solidified
I gave you all that is
Was this world of mine

Pure treasure
All that is me hidden behind
A titanium vault with no code
You hold

The comfort
Love and passion
Peace

These things that I need
That keep me alive and fine
Shelter from the storm of life

It is you
The key to no longer being
Feeling nothing

Don’t you know
How deeply
That you are a part of me

Wanted
Needed
Required
Attention and time

You don’t leave my mind
Just stand with me
Let me be your guide
As you reinforce a connection
With the simple  touch of
Your

Body
Soul
Mind

The intensity
You seen and felt
Is tribute to the meaning
The throne and championship belt
Is yours for the keeping

I just want
No need you to

Damn
Don’t you know

Don’t you understand

Or is it just me
And the apparent
Disconnect

I just want you to know
Show
And for us to flow



From the chocolatezeus collection  6/9/15  ©

No comments: