Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Spoken Word: By My Side

By My Side



You know my need
I need you

Right here
By my side

Not as a friend
Or a piece of pussy
But my woman
The dynamo
I love and like


No it is not easy
There is no blueprint you can follow
But the adventure is
Priceless
Unforgettable

And
I will treat you like no one else

Strength
Intensity
Dedicated
Evidence

Be the one
That makes me smile
Tantalizes my body and mind

Hold on
Adapt as we live and grow
Let us carve a path of
Infamy

I need you to
Compliment
Complete destiny
Be this part of me
As we supernova
This we

By my side
While we rock and roll
Side to side
Through all things
We will ride

I just need to know
Need it to be shown

Here
With
Within me
You have a home




From the chocolatezeus collection  6/9/15  ©

No comments: