Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Send In the Clowns

Sir Bear had posted about songs that represented your dynamic as well as how you are feeling today and got me to thinking.

My song for the dynamic is...

https://youtu.be/O_1ruZWJigo


The title, actions, adventure pretty much sums things up.

But it made me think about how things are with red and babygirlprincess lately. The issues, interpretations, miscommunications.  All are part of what is going on in their lives as well as mine. It has been trying. There has been very little level of comfort at all. But weathering the storms is what I do because I know the possible goals at the end.

After reaching into the abyss, allowing death to grip and comfort me I made decisions. Deciding to give both red and babygirlprincess exactly what they both want and need. They can be happy, content and live to whatever they choose to.

I embrace the journey that has began. The changes that have happened this year through experience, being around proper people, seeing slaves and submissives living and enjoying. I have been graced with eye opening things this summer especially. And I look forward to even greater things from this point on.

From the depths of Hell I sit. Comforted and understanding.


*cue the Long Kiss Goodnight*

No comments: