Thursday, August 10, 2017

The Cliched Man

As a man and a Dominant there are so many generalizations that it is funny. There are thousands of them but I am just going to throw some out there so I can continue laughing.

As a Dominant:

You are just a pimp trying to sell girls and fuck them.
Well actually they do what they want and they are not selling pussy unless they wanted to.

All you want to be and are is a player. You are playing with all those girls heads.
Actually they know of each other and some have actually met. lol

You just want them to do what you say. Be your slaves.
Actually I would love to have a slave. And submission is their choice to submit to me. Once again THERE CHOICE. lol


As a Man:

You are just running up in all the pussy you can get.
Actually I have a lot less sex with the exact same partners than you do.

Just a man whore.
See the previous answer.

Just can't settle down and be committed.
Actually my committment takes a lot more work than your one on one and vanilla situation.


There is always almost the great redundancy in these things when it comes to people. But wait this is not only vanilla folks but also folks in the lifestyle.

Because I like titties, ass and pussy. I love seeing naked females with great bodies. And I am more prone to have a relationship with someone that we decide to fuck each other on the first date than someone that won't do that (lol I got married that way.)

These cliched views ar like constant bombardment but at this point I am use to it all. We will just fight in the shade as the Spartans would say.

No comments: