Friday, August 11, 2017

Social Experiment: the Perception of males and females

Ok so I was messing around and decided to do a google image search for quotes with the subject of men quotes and women quotes.

I found it interesting that no matter whether it was the search using women quotes or men quotes that the results remained the same. And I am not talking about the same images. I am talking about the types of images that showed up.

Basically the images all seemed to vilify or make the man seem to be the unintelligent brute while the women is the being that can do no wrong and is being exploited and destroyed by the man.  From men cannot love a woman to men are gods and so forth. On the other side it was things like it will be alright, you will find a real man out of the masses that will make you a queen and etc.

This is the perception of men by women? This is what society enforces and teaches?

Feel free to look for yourself.

Tell me your thoughts.

No comments: