Sunday, May 21, 2017

Where the Hell is Cortana at ? *week in review*

lol yeah it was a Halo reference and it fits so now what?

It has been a long damn week. At least the parental units and their daughter are gone for now.

Damn, I miss the girls. lil red and little one have so much going on with life that probably won't see them maybe until august or the end of the year.  Is what it is. D/s and dating do not stop for life and all it's responsibilities.

I will probably bounce out to houston and do some Road Warriors type of adventure.

But damn I am ready for these upcoming trips like right now. Time to "keep it pushing"

And I was not even prepared when my god daughter sent me pics of her prom. WTF!  The split up her leg and thick as she is just wanted me to decapitate her date with one swing and then do her womb donor too.  At least she got her letter from Kentucky where she wants to go. But damn, that shit was heart palpitation causing.  Everyone better be glad i don't have children and especially a girl.  Love kids but all of you are not ready if i had some. lol

Wish the girls would be here because it would be a good weekend food, drinking and shenanigans.  Yeah there will be clan events again this weekend and the crazy, non conforming Evil One has been requested.

Well my spaghetti and bread sticks are done and ready.  So unlike those that can only order food or go out and eat. I am going to eat well.

Cortana, prep my drop ship.  You need get your lazy AI ass up and get some stuff done!

No comments: