Monday, May 22, 2017

Poetry: The Calm of the Vile Beast

The Calm to the Vile Beast



You

The comfort, peace and pleasure
Of looking into those eyes
Seeing the universe swirl in them

That smile that moves mountains
Calming even the Beast of me
Breaking barriers
Making life solvent

Whether near or far
I feel you
Know your energy
For you feed me
And I feel you so deeply

Your presence
Like the Big Bang Theory
Even in the solitary quietness
You scream so eloquently

Love and passion
Your weapons against me
Calming and sating
This vile, savage beast

In the moments
Where I showed
Need
Your essence
Filled, supported and defined
The comforts
I need

As always
You know just what I need

A small grin
A smirk even

As I return to
Being just
Me




From the chocolatezeus collection   5/22/17  ©

No comments: