Monday, May 22, 2017

The Horniness is Out of Control: When it Rains it Creams

I am beyond fucking horny and I mean everything I see I need to fuck and beat!


When It Rains it Creams
 



The sound of the pouring rain
Unearths visions

Your chocolate curves upon display
Served to me fully

I know what those droplets do to you
Churning chocolate creamy goodness

I will take each orgasm from you
Take more than you want
More than you think you can do

Fucking
Licking and massaging
Each impact
Frees you

I am going to make you
Monsoon and typhoon
Internally

So I can watch the damage
That I do to you

Your mind lost
In the ebb and flow of
Earth shattering
Non stop
Orgasmic beatings

Each heave
You pay homage to me
Your carnal destroyer

Lips swollen
But open
Calling me to
Maintain this assault

On your rain torn brain
Hyper sensitive, curvy chocolate body

As you curl up in the fetal position
Feeing each drop

You hear me
Laugh among the
Stormy rain drops

I have no empathy
You will give me all
Every drop of carnal desire and need

For this feast will not cease
As long as the rain keeps pounding
I will pound you
Mentally and physically

Soaking
Eroticism
Until it drowns from
This meeting

Just think about it
What does the rain do to you
Then realize
What the rain causes me to do to you

Drip
Drop
Splash
Cream

Just you
Me
The rain and
Ultimate release



From the chocolatezeus collection   5/22/17  ©

No comments: