Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Havoc's Poetry: Destination Foreseen

Destination Foreseen




The moment
I stopped fighting the feeling
Accepted what was before me

I told you
I love you and wanted you
As my wife to be

The checklist was there
Each item checked off

Intelligent
Gorgeous
Weird and unique
Super freaky
Uninhibited
And the list went on

Your fear screamed at me
As you back away
Fortified against my
Direct intimate
Revelation

See
I saw through everything

The walls that you keep
The fear that you hold deep
The sabotage that you seek

Through the fog
I looked at the grail at the ending
Said that is where
I want to be
We need to be

But I left the ball in your court
Something to love
Was the score that would be

So I stand back
From my distant seat

Hoping you see
The beautiful things
That I have already seen



From the chocolatezeus collection   5/24/17  ©

No comments: