Sunday, May 21, 2017

Journey of Kratos

It has been a week. It has been a fucking year. It has truly been fucking ridiculous and an all out war against me from everyone.

Relationships reduced to relations.
submissive corrections and tactical directing.
Them people and their daughter who I will be glad when their wheel of existence comes to an end.
Work is like a bad case of In Living Color. *smh*

I have no tolerance for humans at all currently.

This year has truly shown me why I instituted the circles of intimacy into existence and why most will never leave that third outside circle or even get in it.  So I treat them like hyper travel now. If you are there then fine if not then maybe sometime down the road.

D/s has truly been an educational journey.  And reinforced more than ever is that I will not make the same mistakes in vetting, consideration and negotiation with the next subs and slaves that have interest.  And my guidelines will be more strict and concise in order to facilitate what is required.

In the relating area I have furthered distanced and compartmentalized. Taken inventory and prepared for the next stages of war. Keep my thoughts, ideas, feelings and all that where they should be.  In the fortress.  They girls get what they need and can handle accordingly to their ratio.  But I will keep things old school personally for myself.

Right now I truly miss my Chocolate Doll. I miss having a partner that was down for our journey without all the issues and combativeness.  That was communicative and expressive even when she was going through things.  We had mastered the balance of independence and being a unit (non existent it seems in the modern age.)  And most of all the ability to confide in, comfort, importance and interest were there regardless of what life through at either of us or us as a whole.  Life is not cotton candy but when you got a partner then things are fucking Great!

But anyway back to reality.

I still talk to others about D/s and seemed to have helped a bit with folks (go figure lol)  As always I am glad to be of help to others. I am a mean, evil asshole that hates everyone but in being that I am very helpful.

Hell, my quarantine has included my fellow Road Warrior. I haven't really talked to her before her big 40th birthday adventures began I think a couple of months ago. And that won't be lifted. Even when she asked me what was going on all these times and I have not responded even though she knew things were wrong. She just says, "make sure to let me know before you dissappear."  But as much as I love my Ru and she is the one person that I am closest with on this planet, a change had to come.

In summary:

Like Tupac said, "It is just me against the world!"


Next up will be the recap...

No comments: