Friday, January 20, 2017

Poetic Reality: Chocolate Doll: Legacy

Chocolate Doll: Legacy



I hate you
No, I really, really do
As I am left to laugh at you

How could you set this precedent?
Set the bar high and leave
Now, I am only left with
Want to bee’s

Female pretenders to the throne
Things have gone from your
Fat girl fallacy to
Woman: the dead and endangered species

You marked and marched the path
Of what womanhood is and should be

Connected
There was no need for
Backlash and posturing
Or “I am female” roars
With titty beating

That team platform
Is lost on those that seek to
Only perpetuate the plague
Of the lack of women
Epidemic

Hearts that beat jointly
Even when miles apart

Love that is not
A part time
Situational
Job

Actions and words
Like bullseyes
Constantly ringing
Truth

You’re an A S S
My A S S

And it is your fault that you created this
Mission impossible standard

Damn you
Damn you
For making sure I never would be
Satisfied or enthralled with
What females presented from behind the curtain

The only thing left
This legacy
This legacy of separation
Woman from the female masses

All because you made the impossible
True




From the chocolatezeus collection  1/20/17  ©

No comments: