Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Expectations

People tend to have grand expectations of others. I don't.

What I expect is for people to do what they want and choose to do for themselves and that is it.  I have heard that this is a negative approach and all that. But it is a realistic approach no matter how you look at it.

The principle for me has been that I give each new female their own blank canvas to write on when we meet and starting to get to know each other. That means there are no precedence or comparison to previous or other females.

What this does not mean is that I see the exact same patterns and results occuring that I will not address and respond to it.  This is the response to what has been written on their blank slate.

What do I expect?

You to do one of the many variables that I thought you would according to how and who you are.


Oyabun

No comments: