Thursday, June 16, 2016

My Emotional and Raw Creations

In being the asshole, evil, mean and caring Dominant man that I am. It creates a very diverse and potent.

From experiences with red, little one, flower child and those I have dated I have rearranged their thoughts, feelings and emotions from being involved with me.

There is the natural need to try to correlate how I am to every or some of their past relationships. It is a common ground. Familiar territory.

I do have some things that can be seen as similar, but I think and act upon my own. Each decision, success and mistake are based on me, myself and I.

In my dating and dynamic joining I ask those that decide to be involved with me to be open and be themselves. Yes, I know females avoid, detest and treat vulnerability as the plague.

Giving them a chance to be themselves and free is terrifying for them. It goes against all their layers of super defenses they have set up against me and men.

It is those moments where heart, emotions and all appear against their will. When they involuntarily feel and respond to me against their barriers. Heart opens up and reaches for me.

It is part of D/s and dating. Where there lies a connection and raw emotional attachment. Where accountability and results weigh heavier. It is where pain and hurt is felt.  Putting trust in me to handle, cherish and support their raw nerves. And I do that to the best of the situation. Because there is no absolute always correct scenario. There are times when there is a mishap. Emotions are not stable, quantifiable things.

It is like the company team building exercises. The females are laid open like a flower. At times they may close up a little, only to open again. Most of the time they want to remain sealed super tight. Trusting me to allow to be themselves and handle it is a tough one. That raw place is where the most hatred and denial takes place. The treasured vault they do not want open.

So with each I let them reach that raw point in their own ways. Even now there are the battles against it because fear is all that they know comfortably. Those things that make them think about me in situations, memories and living are what links me at a deeper level. When they think of me and their protocols out with others. Or when she is angry at something I said and feels the heat upon her being. These things are an aspect of Dominance. The mental and emotional parts joined together to feed the dynamic and the dating.

So I see the jealousy, the agitation, need to rebel and raise you another level of your emotional rawness dedicated to me. We may have different interests and manners but in the end we are linked even more than you want to understand, truly believe or fight against.

Will you open up and embark upon a deeper, more fulfilling journey? Or will you continue to deny, hide and fight both internally and externally?

No comments: