Friday, June 17, 2016

I Don't Negotiate With Terrorists

No, I am not in a terrorist standoff. I would be on the news for excessive force.

This is about D/s and submissives.

Each person has their individual traits, personalities, backgrounds and things of importance. But the point of the TPE is the Total Power Exchange. Now that doesn't mean that everything is given up or that almost everything is given up by a submissive. But it does mean Power Exchange.

As I have seen there is this need for subs to fight against the D in the D/s. The use of words like autonomy, fairness etc.

I look at the person and what I know about them and formulate a plan to allow them to grow personally and as a submissive. The personal part is the basis for everything anyway. But when one doesn't want to change, grow or be in a TPE then none of this is relevant.

Negotiations are at the beginning of the process. Where they establish all of their rules, hard limits etc. It is NOT after the negotiation!

The need to fight for control constantly is high in most apparently. Even though they claim and want to be submissive. Making a need for either a tug of war or a dismissal.

I lead by establishing an outlook on those things that need to be achieved individually. That tailor made way is the most effective way to create a good foundation and journey. I am not a hard ass with no give. Nor am I some push over. I float somewhere in the middle most of the time until an adjustment has to occur.

But they want to pout, attempt to make demands and do what they can to get their way.

Well

I DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS!!

No comments: