Sunday, May 08, 2016

Poetic Moment: Rider of the Storms

Rider of the Storms



My thoughts
Ravaging and rampant
Tear through every fiber
At once and all the time

Tranquility

My feelings
Barren, nuclear wasteland
The fallout choking
Life out of life’s living

Peace

Angered rage
Putting Dante’s Inferno
To shame

Release

Simplistic in nature
Yet incredibly complex the
Same

Originality

Frozen in time
As the actions of others
Cascade by

I am defined
Fully revealed

No fear
No apprehension

My vulnerabilities
Laid upon a platter
Openly clear

For what I want
What I need

Holds no fear
No contempt
In how badly
I want and need it

So I create change
Ride the chaos
Persevere

Waiting
Praying
Beholding

That you too will
Understand and see it clear

Join me
Upon the storm clouds of
Life and destiny

Unpredictable
Chaotic
Emulsified
Presence

We are the perfect storm
Only if
You let go
And finally
Let it




From the chocolatezeus collection  5/7/16  ©

No comments: