Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Poetic Answers: Exactly What You Need

Exactly What You Need



You asked me to destroy you
To obliterate
All feeling, connection and intimacy
That involves you

Let me rip out your soul
Ground your heart beneath my boot
Dismiss your existence
At every turn

I know you haven’t seen
The way your mind has
Warped and twisted

Battling jealousy
Heighten desires
Conflicting with your need
To be a relationship
Apparition with me

That twist of each knife
You feel and see
Creating that desire
Both
Fighting and binding
You slip

The rabbit hole entrance
Is now a long gone remembrance

Right there
That aching
Thought
Feeling
Need

You have been brought by me
To disembowel your everything
As you fight for the last vestiges
I will continue to feast on you
Internally for eternity

I am merely the Beast
Answering my needs
As you ceased to mean anything to me
So long ago
I cannot remember a thing

Come
Die for me again
So I may spill your blood
That hardened cerebellum
Smashed to pulp within my
Hands

This is what you asked for
Sought

Congratulations




From the chocolatezeus collection  5/10/16  ©

No comments: