Sunday, May 08, 2016

A Simple Sunday

oh it is mothers day. ok.

It has just been a peaceful day of music, writing and conversations plus more.

Ate fried shrimp, fries and steak and cheese sausage chili dogs. So I am good to go. 

I think I am ready for tomorrow. But who knows until the time comes. lol

But I am ready for the flight to take off right now. But asap I will be back in my element. All hail the *ghost who walks* lol. It's adventure time again.

Next month is birthday time and unfortunately nothing is scheduled. So I will have to come up with something and do the Chocolatezeus thing.

I think it is time for another cigar and drink to keep the peace flowing as Redman's Tonight bumps in the background. Time for that rough shit!! lol

I am sure you had a good weekend. So no worries. Tomorrow is monday but you got it all under control.

cue the Imperial Death March...

No comments: