Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Just Poetry: Weightless

Weightless



There is nothing that I wouldn’t do for you
Until
I realized the emptiness
The impenetrable wall
Between us two

Left with a snapshot of
The last time

I touched your face
Kissed your lips
Basked in your smile
Looked into your face

Left with

Memories
Thankful appreciation
Dissipated love and electricity
Trips of adventure and debauchery

My heart still beats
Love buried in hell
Deep, deep, deep

You
Me
Alternate universes
Different time and different place
I am sure there would be
The ultimate you and me

You continue to reside
Within me
Even as the chasm of motes
Isolate me

I see
So clearly now
It blinds me
With all the ferocity of
Love and destiny

Stained
The molten lava caresses me
It’s void
Soothing the aches and pains

Returning to my mentality
Feasting on pictures and video
Keepsakes that keep me

Thank you
As I sink into the
Endless deep

My heart
Soul
Existence

Submerged

Weightless
Is what is left of me



From the chocolatezeus collection  5/10/16  ©

No comments: