Sunday, April 03, 2016

The Bell Tolls in Memory of My Chocolate Doll

It was about this time on this night five years ago I was trying to revive my wife there on the floor next to our bed in our apartment. The time where the paramedics worked on her for an hour.

I sat in the living room stunned and quiet. So deep in shock that I looked at myself from the outside and the inside at the same time. Observing.

I can still laugh to this day about how she died. In the only way fitted for the one with the name Superwoman. She had two massive orgasms which caused her to die. Going and cumming at the same time. That was the way of my wife. The oxymoron.

There were some rough, crushing days of tears, pain and disbelief.

After a day of work, ice cream, burgers and fries and great dick riding sex. Never would have thought my wife would end up dead.

I am not crying right now. I miss when things made sense. When I had that miraculous solution to everything in life and nothing could change that.

I had waited and found the answer after a long battle and struggle. And to have it taken from me in a mere slow motion moment. Yeah, rather devastating.

And the aftermath! I was ruined for eternity with such a good thing apparently. I use to seek that same powerful woman to be with. Then I realized the reality.

Lightning had already struck. My miracle used up.

But hey Chocolate Doll. As you play guardian angel and haunting diety at times. Just as you told me. I wouldn't take back a moment of time spent with you. All the things that showed womanhood, marriage, love and relationship were more than possibilities.

I miss you baby. and I always will

My Chocolate Doll

No comments: