Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Poetic Expression: Intimate a Peril

This idea and concept popped in my head with the billions of other things as usual. and I was actually able to get this one out of my head in time before it died under the information rubble. I liked the thought when it came up but I am not sure if it came out as well as I felt it should.


Intimate a Peril



In your bra and panties
Your camisole and baby doll
Even your g string and
Thong, tha thong, thong thong

You have your armor fully on
Buttressed in more than a
Shaper or corset
You wear your Bismarck style
Fortress always
From dusk past dawn

As you sing and hear
Me ‘Shell Ndegéocello and India Arie
Sing about hair and being yourself naturally
The prominence in the word and meaning of
Natural and naturally
Evade you craftily

No evasion
Just your Dale Earnhardt impersonation
Of the fast and furious
Leaving behind
Invulnerability

Replaced with
Things that are fleeting
You continue to drive in circles
Clamped to this dream

Know me
Be with me
Stay away
Get away from me

The see saw moods swing
As intimacy lies on the whims
Of this Sybil style
Creatine mix

Tailor made
Blueprint and mold
One of a kind

Your wear it well

Inability
Fear of vulnerability
Long distance feeling

This intimate a peril
Sells so well
It is always coming off the shelves



From the chocolatezeus collection  4/5/16  ©

No comments: