Monday, April 04, 2016

I Understand that You Have No Clue

Here it is Monday the 4th. A weekend that definitely held keys, turning points, surprises and culminations.

I am thankful for those that showed interest, sought to help and support me and those that did nothing at all concerning the anniversary of my wife's death.

It is understandable that people were concerned that I would be emotional and feeling things. That is what they do. For myself I was fine. It was a time for me to remember the good times and understand what the deal is right now. And that is what I did.

Friday was the departure of Monroe from the cigar shop so that held some significance. It was a bartender leaving Cheers.

Saturday was the changes in things with lil red, little one and the flower child. Things were said and I made my decisions as usual. I know the obvious results and reasons for the external things now. The differences between relationship, relation, dynamic and D/s relation were defined fully.

Yesterday was the day of drinking and more drinking and some eating. Oh and counseling and consoling on top of that. lol

Rick, Rich and Myra said I didn't need to be home yesterday because of the anniversary. But as I explained I was fine. But, they insisted. And I decided to go and try Rick's favorite restaraunt RX. The shrimp and grits were good. Which is rather shocking. Most of the time it isn't good. But it was very well balanced. So just like Rick has always bragged it was good. That and my bourbon and ginger beer drink and whatever else was in it was really good. So from there we head to Rick and his wife's house for more drinks and cigars and music out on the balcony.

But the day didn't stop there. Rich and I headed to Myra's for more drinking and smoking. And here is where they felt that I should be crying with them about things. Rich losing his wife and everything. Myra and everything that has been going on with her. I had no need to cry or be sad or anything else. So I merely talked to them and supported them as I kept drinking and smoking.

So, people may think that I was feeling this or that. Or holding things in. I am fine. I have been fine for a long time. I am proud and happy to have met, married, loved and been loved by a woman.  lol she spoiled me into the idea that women like her were out there. With her stankin ass!! lol

There will be some more things said and some poetry expressed here and in other places. But I am going to drink this drink and eat some lunch.

until then.

Just be You!

No comments: