Sunday, April 24, 2016

If You Are Happy and You Know It....SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

I have been asked, spoken to about being happy. Some have asked what makes me happy. Some wonder if I am ever happy. And there is why can't I be happy all the time?

Previously I was happy most of the time but that time and circumstance allowed me to be that way then. Regardless of hardships, disagreements and more. I remained genuinely happy all the time.

I am anger and angry black man. That is a part of me. It is the blood that courses through my veins. It is used for energy, focus and many other things. It is a part of me.

Can you make me happy? Yes, you can and I will tell in what way and the results.

Now...

What I won't claim is happiness most of the time now. I understand happiness will come mystically at times in my life. Like ruptured dimensional holes. Open for a brief moment and then repaired.

The possibility of happiness is there. And there are a very very few times I am allowed to enjoy happiness. And those times I take and cherish. I love, enjoy and miss those times even.

But, reality is that there will be very little happiness. Even from those people and things that you want to always expect that can and will provide it. Contradictory to my past but a very hard lesson learned these last couple years.

The song says, "Don't worry, be happy." That is the song for you.

Mine says, "Don't worry happiness is on it's own fucked up schedule. So don't count on it." lol And knowing is half the battle.


So, seize all the happiness that you can and enjoy every minute of it.
Be happy
Be Happy
Be Happy


As for me *chunking the deuce and a head nod*

No comments: