Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hmmm, A Day on a Monday

So it was therapy time today. After last week and the episodes this weekend. Yeah! I needed it.

So I hung out with Charlie when I got there. It was the old redneck biker and og time early. lol Plenty of laughing and carrying on.

So the rep from Roberto Duran cigars shows up. She is in jeans and a tshirt with the batman symbol with the texas flag in it. The first time she came in before she had a pretty short dress on and was talking to Tim, trying to bring some of their cigar lines in the shop. This time she came dressed down. She handed out the Neya cigar to all of us in the shop to try and see what we thought.

She was attractive by others standards physically. Slim body, little titties and that was it. She had blonde hair and a small face. But for me she was attractive because of her personality, ability to be adventurous, blonde hair and thinking outside the box And definitely being direct and speaking her mind. So yeah I liked that.

She talked about serving in the army and being in intelligence as well as being a contractor afterwards. So we listened to some colorful stories with cursing and all going on. Socom, mountain training division and bahgram deployments. yes, that is some serious stuff.

I liked her and her presence for sure. I look forward to seeing her again.

No comments: