Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Females and Love

I am listening to females talk about how love is such a bad thing and they avoid it. Or how they enjoy long term sex without emotions.

All of that is fine. It also shows how females thinking and actions have changed from back in the day to now.

So the positive is that females can fuck, not be involved or invested in anyone but themselves. It allows a buffer or defense zone for them.

As the negative it really drives a gap and divide between females and men. It creates a chasm in why bother with anything meaningful if there is a possibility or interest.

I believe in love. Have no problem expressing, showing and acting upon it. As much as I am the angry black man on the opposite of the scale I am lover lover man.

I have always found it entertaining that females don't want love and run from it but want to act like they are in a relationship full of love. It is that old saying "I have the cow so why pay for the milk." This can attributed to things like "think like a man" bullshit and so many other things.

But this is how the world is currently. Since the industral revolution society has dictated these things and made sure the masses stay in line.

I will continue to be entertained regardless. And will continue to be me, myself and I. My position will be maintained.

No comments: