Saturday, March 05, 2016

Spoken Reality: I See Why

I See Why



Those motes smolder in your eyes
You’re so twisted, gnarled and mangled inside
The rivulets of love, passion and soul burn like napalm

I see why

Chivalry died upon a cross of your design
Where you are only worth the pussy you are attached to
Your proclaimed abilities are miniscule

I see why

Giving a fuck about you is the deadliest sin
You are the disease and creature that all must kill
Like the plague you spread your cancerous cells

I see why

My heart, soul and mind have self-erased
Why I stand at the center of hell and now it well
My Caveman mentality is the only thing that won’t fail

I see why

You chop the head off of those that are not in the inner sanctum
Pitch their body and soul upon a pike as a trophy edifice
I laugh at the so called expressions that hold the weight of an astral projection

I see why

Fuck it
I just fucking see
And seeing is believing
So fuck it all

And welcome to
Where

Hell meets Hades




From the chocolatezeus collection  3/5/16  ©

No comments: