Saturday, March 05, 2016

Spoken Relation: Dynamic Unity

Dynamic Unity



Have we begun
Oh yeah
There is that
Mind fuck

Where my words
Actions and commands
Have changed and altered you
In ways you hadn’t seen

You fight me
With every bit of grown up angst
Every subversive
Submissive stance

Embrace it

The lust
Need for me to inflict
Peace and release
Upon and within
You

The trust
That tells you I won’t let you
Fall into the pit of despair
Be broken beyond repair
Without me reeling you back in
Whispering melodious in your ear
As your mental and physical aftercare
Bring purpose to

Subspace universe
Life’s mental curse
Each bruise and trophy occurred

You step
We step

Consent
Wills us to purpose
This D/s universe
Is based on only
Our tailor made purpose

So come

Let me show
Explain
Hurt and transform
As we are transfixed upon
The goal that is maintained

Give me your
Lust
Heart
Body
Mind
So I make the insane tame

This relationship
This dynamic
D/s molding
Will never be plain

Together
Our dynamic
Glistens and glows
Insane

Paved upon the ethos
Stellar like
Purple Rain




From the chocolatezeus collection  3/5/16  ©

No comments: